GM/NCR INSPECTS VINDHYACHAL STATION
GM/NCR, Shri M.C. Chauhan inspected the Vindhyachal Station in the late afternoon of Sunday, 29th of April, 2018. At Vindhyachal station GM inspected the passenger amenities, waiting rooms, platforms, toilets, PRS, Booking Office, Catering Units, Cleanliness, and Circulating Area. He advised that :
1. Lift & escalator work at the station to be completed early.
2. AC to be provided in upper class waiting room.
3. Kota stone flooring to be provided around Foot Over Bridge base area.
4. Flooring by stone/paver block to be done beside portico area to improve aesthetics.
5. Work for providing additional mela shed & improvement of circulating area to be speeded up
While GM appreciated the improved cleanliness at the station, he also advised that there was scope for further improvement in the same. During his inspection he also interacted with the passengers at the station and took their feedback about the station.